Contact us online
- Braille translation service
- Disabled parking
- Disabled WC
- Induction loop
- Signing service available
- Step free access
- Wheelchair access
Parking is restricted to staff only on the forecourt. There is one space for disabled drivers. Free parking is available on Kingswood Road which is restricted to two hours only.
Out of Hours
Enhanced Access is a service introduced by the NHS in October 2022.
It requires GP Practices to provide additional appointments to patients during the evenings and weekends.
This is being delivered at a PCN-level, meaning neighbouring GP practices have shared use of the service.
Depending on your specific needs and the availability of services and clinicians, the practice may offer you an evening or weekend appointment at our network hub.
Because this is a shared resource, each practice has a fair share of appointments with each clinician. For that reason, appointments are not accessible to patients to book directly themselves.
Please note that this is not a walk-in service and the venue is not open for general practice enquiries. All requests still need to be made to your practice's reception team during our normal opening hours.
Similar to Enhanced Access, Improved Access is where the surgery works alongside other practices in the area to offer extended hour appts and allow you the opportunity to speak with other health professionals such as a Clinical Pharmacists, Paramedics, Physiotherapists etc.
The appointment you are offered might be at one of the following locations:
- Your registered GP practice
- Another local GP practice
- At another local NHS Service
What type of appointments are available?
- Evening appointments between 6:30pm to 8:00pm Monday to Friday will be offered by a practice in your local area. These appointments will be offered by a range of clinical professionals.
- On Saturdays, a clinical professional will be available between 8:00am to 12:00pm at a practice in your local area (times may vary).
- On Sundays and Bank Holidays a GP will be available between 9:00am to 12:30pm at a hub in Tonbridge or Maidstone.
Who can book these appointments?
Improved Access appointments are available for all patients in west Kent, regardless of where they are located. This means that patients can be seen by a clinical professional 7 days a week, 52 weeks of the year. It will be unlikely that you will be seen by your normal GP and it is likely that you will have to go to a different surgery to your registered practice for these appointments.
How can I book an appointment?
In order to book these appointments, you contact your surgery reception staff as normal. You will not be able to phone the reception staff on Saturdays, Sundays / Bank Holidays or between 6:30pm to 8:00pm Monday to Friday.
Call 999 or go to A&E now if:
- you or someone you know needs immediate help
- you have seriously harmed yourself - for example, by taking a drug overdose
A mental health emergency should be taken as seriously as a medical emergency.
Urgent But Not Life Threatening
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.