Employment, Housing and Benefits Advice

If you need advice about housing, benefits and debt there are a number of ways to access support.

  • Citizens Advice - Provide confidential advice about housing, benefits and debt through a helpline or face-face at various locations in Tunbridge Wells. Call 01892 600161. 
  • The Gateway - All Tunbridge Wells Borough Council services can be accessed through the Gateway, a building in the centre of town. Call 01892526121. 
  • Social Services - If you have care needs you can contact the council for a free care assessment. Call 03000416161. Or email social.services@kent.gov.uk.
  • Live Well - A community wellbeing charity who can help in lots of ways to improve everyday living. Call 0800 657 7699 to talk to an advisor.