How to Make and Cancel an Appointment
Appointments can be booked by ringing 01892 511 833.
Our usual opening hours are Monday to Friday 0800 – 1830
We are not able to see walk-ins so please make an appointment before attending
Urgent Cases / Telephone Triage
If you feel you need to be seen today but there are no appointments available you will be offered an emergency telephone call with the doctor, usually within 4 hours. The doctor will invite you in for assessment if it is medically necessary. If your concern is more urgent than this then you can call 111 for advice on what to do.
Problems booking online appointments?
Our doctors have telephone appointments at the end of morning surgery. You will be offered a five minute telephone appointment at an arranged time. This is best used for simple requests or following up results.
Practice Nurse Appointments
Nurses appointments are available Monday to Friday from 7.30am – 6.00pm.
You can see the nurse for lots of reasons..
- Childhood Immunisations
- Travel Vaccinations
- Cervical Smears
- Routine checks such as blood pressure or weight
- Asthma/COPD/Blood Pressure/Diabetic reviews
- Taking blood and administering regular injections
- Ear syringing
- Removal of stitches and assisting GPs with minor surgery
- Health Promotion – The nurses are the backbone of our health promotion activities and can help with stopping smoking, weight loss, healthy heart and well person checks. Nurses also run their own clinics, managing patients with asthma, COPD, diabetes, heart disease and family planning.
- NHS Health Check every five years between ages 40-74
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.