Appointment and Investigation Delays
Due to the pandemic the NHS is seeing longer waiting lists for investigations and appointments with specialists.
Unfortunately these services are run by other healthcare organisations and not Kingswood surgery. We do not have any influence over waiting times or the service that they provide. There is no added benefit to asking your GP to write a letter or the secretaries to call on your behalf.
If you have a concern then please contact the relevant department directly. Below are the most useful numbers.
Maidstone& Tunbridge Wells Hospital Clinical Administration Unit
- Head & Neck– tel01622 228218. Office opening hours 8am – 6pm, Monday to Friday
- Surgery Breast, Urology and Pain– tel01622 228220. Office opening hours 8am– 6pm, Monday to Friday
- Trauma & Orthopaedics– tel 01622 228221.Office opening hours 8am– 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
- Women’s & Children– tel 01622 228222.Office opening hours 8am– 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
- General Medicine, Rheumatology, Neurology, Care of Elderly, Respiratory, Diabetes and Cardiology– tel 01622 228219.Office opening hours 8am– 6pm, Monday to Friday
Queen Victoria Hospital