In order to protect patients and reduce the spread of infection we have had to rapidly change how the surgery operates.
We now have a telephone first service. Patients can book urgent and routine telephone appointments. The GP can invite the patient into the surgery if the risk is low and a face-face assessment is needed.
Video consultations are also available by mobile when required.
Along with all GPs in West Kent we are introducing DoctorLink, an online consultation service. This will open up new ways of accessing healthcare remotely.
Our nurses are continuing essential work following national NHS guidance.
Please help the NHS effort:
- Stay at home - follow the government advice
- Register for Online services if you are able
- Ensure we have a correct mobile number and email.
- Exercise daily
- Look after your mental health
- Volunteer to help locally if you are able