Parking is restricted to staff only in the mornings. There is one space for disabled drivers. There is parking on the road which is restricted to two hours.
Our practice has recently undergone a refurbishment and as a result the following facilities for patients with disabilities are now available to improve the quality of their visits:
- Patients are able to notify staff of their impending arrival by using the phone ahead procedure, enabling them to be met outside upon arrival and assisted into the building.
- A dedicated disabled parking area for blue badge holders is located at the front of the car parking area.
- Access is now via automated doors and the reception has been modified to facilitate access.
- An induction loop system has been installed in the public areas for hearing impaired patients, with a portable loop system available for individual consultations.
- Large print and Braille are available to help visually impaired patients access the website and new patient information, such as this book.
- Wheelchair access is available throughout the ground floor, enabling staff to meet patients in any of the clinical consultation rooms.
- A dedicated WC for disabled patients in located on the ground floor.
We value feedback from our patients and would like them to tell us how we can further improve our service. Please feel free to let us know how when you visit, or by contacting us via telephone, or email.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.